Perfect In Case of Slips or Falls!
Get Security and Protection for Yourself or Your Loved ones with our Medical Alert Systems.
Stay Safe in Your Own Home. Don’t Delay – Call Today!
Call hours – Mon-Sun 7am-7pm
Partner with LifeCall Medical Alerts
Medical Alert Systems for Seniors in Scotland IndianaA medical alert system in Scotland can provide many elderly and disabled individuals with the ability to live on their own, and exercise a high degree of independence. Here’s what you need to know before signing up with a medical alert system provider.
Technically, an alert system is normally comprised of a wrist band transmitter – resembling a wrist watch – or a necklace-type transmitter that is worn at all times. If the individual should have a medical problem or accident, they can simply press a button on the worn transmitter to communicate with the medical alert monitoring center.
This helps the monitoring center specialist to better advise you in case of a medical emergency, and they may also send emergency medical help if required. Optionally, the monitoring center can be instructed to also contact one or more of your relatives whenever the help button is pressed. The price of a medical alert system can vary according to the level of service you require, but in general they are a very reasonably-priced alternative to assisted living centers.
Medical Alert Systems with Fall Detection
The best Medical alert systems have come a long way in the last 5 years. Today’s advanced systems can detect when a user has fallen automatically. It’s all in the advanced algorithms developed by brilliant engineers and embedded into small devices which are saving lives every day. These smart-systems can distinguish (in most cases) between when someone has actually fallen, and when someone has decided to sit down abruptly.
10 out of
Medical Alert Necklace
Millions of persons suffer from a number of harmful medical conditions, which can include cardiovascular problems, diabetes, asthma, neurological disorders, allergies, fainting, epilepsy, memory loss or blindness, to name a few. People are not safe in their homes in Scotland , for the fear of an attack occurring when they are home alone. Also, they may fear to venture out of their homes freely. The situation becomes all the more serious when a person lives alone. Also, financial constraints may compel him to work, even if he suffers from some serious debilitating ailment.
Medical Alert necklaces are very helpful for such persons. These necklaces and the pendants with them can be engraved with brief but vital medical bio data and the ID of the patient–for example, his or her name, telephone number, name of the doctor and a brief description of the person’s illness. They can be made in beautiful designs in steel, sterling silver or gold.
In addition to the above information, such necklaces can also be fitted with very small, lightweight and non-intrusive electronic medical alarm transmitter buttons designed to alert emergency services in the event of a medical problem. For example, if you slip and fall in your bathroom and fracture your hip, all you need to do is to press the button on your necklace and you can get help in a short time. This system can connect to your home telephone line and place a call for help. Your family members, friends and physician receive the alert, and the doctor reaches you with the help you need. These gadgets may be expensive, but a little search may enable you to find you inexpensive medical alarm systems also. These devices are fitted with batteries, which have a pretty long life.
Medical Alert Bracelet
Medical alert bracelets in Greene County are personal alarm systems which link you to a trained response center in event of an emergency. Before you choose to use this type of system, there are a few things you should know, but taking advantage of the systems available will give you back your independence, enabling you to live your life as you want, having peace of mind that response teams are only a button press away.
With personal health becoming more important to more people, many are looking to use medical alert bracelets in order to properly identify their medical concerns in the event of an accident or medical emergency.
The concept of boring medical tags is long gone, as these bracelets are showing up in trendy styles by an increasing amount of vendors, especially over the Internet. Stylish necklaces, pendants, and bracelets are available; and medical alert ID bracelets specifically come beaded and in many attractive metals for adults and children. Forget stainless steel – nowadays, medical alert ID bracelets also come in gold. These bracelets are now available in designer styles, making them more appealing to wear.
Once you decide on the best medical alert bracelet for you, it’s imperative that you wear the button all times. These are usually waterproof, which means there is no reason to remove them, ensuring you have protection and peace of mind you need all times.
As in an emergency, maybe a slip or fall in the home, all you have to do is push the button on the bracelet. When you push the button a call goes through to a response center via the base, which is a stylish piece of equipment which get connected via your telephone line. It’s that simple.
Emergency Buttons and Medical Alert button in Greene County 47457
Panic Buttons for the elderly are available in many choices and with many features. Basically a panic button is an emergency button which can be pressed in case of an emergency, whether it be a fall, or heart attack. These panic buttons can be worn around the neck or as a bracelet.
Panic buttons can be one way or 2-way. A one way panic button for the elderly will work in one way only. The person in distress presses a button, which sends a signal. Usually this will place an emergency call to the numbers already programmed into the system.
Some companies allow 9 numbers to be programmed. Each of these 9 numbers will be called one after the other till a human is reached. In case you are wondering how a machine knows that a human has lifted the phone, then here is how it works. When a person takes the call, he is asked to enter in a number. If the number is entered correctly, then the system assumes that it is a live person and not an answering machine. Then the system will play the message for the person lifting the call.
In a 2-way system, a 2-way communication is established between the person in distress and the emergency alert service provider. This is why it is very important you choose a reliable service provider. It is well worth the few extra dollars spent per month, in return for quality service and response.
Some 2-way service providers will provide additional service. For example some alarm companies will pull up medical records of the patient to determine if he has any known medical issues. This ensures immediate service and can avoid a lot of hassle and frustration.
Panic buttons for the elderly can be worn as a bracelet, pendant or on the belt. They are usually water proof so there is no issues with the emergency alert systems getting spoiled due to moisture.
Senior Alert Systems and Medical Alert Devices FAQ
- Do You want a Home-Based or Mobile System?
- Should You Add a Fall-Detection Feature?
- Whats the Cost?
Originally, medical alert systems were designed to work inside your home, with your landline telephone.
And you can still go that route. Many companies also now offer the option of home-based systems that work over a cellular network, for those who may not have a landline.
With these systems, pressing the wearable call button allows you to speak to a dispatcher through a base unit located in your home.
But many companies offer mobile options, too. You can use these systems at home, but they’ll also allow you to call for help while you’re out and about.
These operate over cellular networks and incorporate GPS technology. This way, if you get lost or press the call button for help but are unable to talk, the monitoring service can locate you.
Some companies offer the option of automatic fall detection, for an additional monthly fee. Manufacturers say these devices sense falls when they occur and automatically contact the dispatch center, just as they would if you had pressed the call button.
Fees. Beware of complicated pricing plans and hidden fees. Look for a company with no extra fees related to equipment, shipping, installation, activation, or service and repair. Don’t fall for scams that offer free service or “donated or used” equipment.
Contracts. You should not have to enter into a long-term contract. You should only have to pay ongoing monthly fees, which should range between $25 and $45 a month (about $1 a day). Be careful about paying for service in advance, since you never know when you’ll need to stop the service temporarily (due to a hospitalization, for instance) or permanently.
Guarantee and cancellation policies. Look for a full money-back guarantee, or at least a trial period, in case you are not satisfied with the service. And you’ll want the ability to cancel at any time with no penalties (and a full refund if monthly fees have already been paid).
Discounts. Ask about discounts for multiple people in the same household, as well as for veterans, membership organizations, medical insurance or via a hospital, medical or care organization. Ask if the company offers any discount options or a sliding fee scale for people with lower incomes.
Insurance. For the most part, Medicare and private insurance companies will not cover the costs of a medical alert. In some states Medicaid may cover all or part of the cost. You can check with your private insurance company to see if it offers discounts or referrals.
Tax deductions. Check with your tax professional to find out if the cost of a medical alert is tax deductible as a medically necessary expense.
Where can I buy a Personal Emergency Response System in Scotland, IN
A medical alarm can produce a huge difference in the lives of elderly people and people with special needs. Also known as a medical alert or Personal Emergency Response System (PERS), it was created to signal the presence of a hazard needing instant awareness and summon emergency medical workers. Seniors or disabled people residing by themselves are the primary users of this kind of device.
Household accidents are common, but there are instances where they can be fatal. These are mostly cases where victims may have made it if help had showed up sooner. Seniors or individuals with disabilities have a higher risk for these things, and may be unable to cope with them without having assistance. This is when a medical alarm could be invaluable.
The standard of help that wearers of medical alert system have entitlement to is another major selling point. People who answer calls at the monitoring center are trained to handle medical emergencies and will provide instant assistance. Users’ private information is usually kept on file to ensure that good care and precautions are taken when responding to medical problems or emergencies.
Among the reasons why elderly people move to assisted living facilities and leave their homes is the fear that there won’t be any one to help in an emergency or accident while living alone. However, there are many who feel that they may lose their sense of independence inside an elderly care facility or retirement home. Using a medical alarm can successfully eliminate the primary reason for going into an assisted living situation and allows seniors to have their dignity and freedom intact.
Just like all consumer products, medical alert systems vary in terms of price and features such as range, hours of standby power, repair and replacement options, payment options, and setup time. There are numerous providers and vendors for this service, so it is important to do some research and product comparison before buying. This way, users can be assured of a product that fits their needs and lifestyle.
Elderly Monitoring System
Elderly monitoring system technology is not new, and yet many seniors are resistant to using them. They often feel they intrude on their privacy. However, there are many benefits to choosing an elderly monitoring system.
The biggest benefit of all is that it can allow seniors to stay in their homes longer. It is often called age in place technology. As seniors’ age, and their risks of accident, injury, and falls increase, many family members and loved ones start to worry. What would happen if the senior were to get hurt or become sick, and be unable to call for help? A small bump in the road could turn into a life-threatening situation. However, elderly monitoring systems provide the senior a way of being alone, without being without help.
Such systems allow seniors to remain in their homes rather than using assisted living facilities, and at a fraction of the price. This means seniors can maintain a lot of their independence, while still protecting their health and remaining safe.
Another benefit of choosing an elderly monitoring system is that it reduces the stress and worry for family and caregivers. Knowing that mom or dad has the ability to call for help in an emergency situation means that there will be a lot less nagging, and a lot more enjoying.
Many caregivers are unpaid family members trying to juggle the stresses of their own life, career, and family, with that of caring for loved ones. A monitoring system can help take some of the worry and stress away, and lighten the load for the caregiver.
Compare Medical Alert Systems
It is a common practice for companies to compare their medical alert systems with those produced by other companies. Besides, companies provide comparison of their own products. Some of these alert systems come with warranty whereas some do not have one. Many of these products are endorsed by major medical foundations.
Life Alert is one of the best known medical alert systems on the market today. They are famous for the “I’ve fallen and can’t get up” TV commercials. They have two major product lines; Life Alert 50+ and Life Alert Classic.
Life Alert is built around medical alert monitoring and do not have any other product lines. They have been a player in the industry for years and have built one of the best offerings available. They offer several features such as fire, carbon monoxide, and fall monitoring. There is installation service available. They also offer a refund if the user dies alone in their home.
The monthly costs are much higher than other services. This is due one of the largest and best known companies in the industry. Purchasing medical alert system is difficult and sales reps seemed to give differing information on each call. They have 24 hour monitoring but customer service is only available during business hours. They require a 3 year contract, which is much longer than any competitor. Additional options are expensive to add and increase monthly fees. They do not have activity monitoring or automated system testing. While they have many features, there is no fall monitor option available.
Med Alert Systems are not things worn only by seniors. Today anyone with medical issues can own one. This includes teenagers and elderly people alike. Who would benefit from these medical alert systems?
Anyone who is having serious medical issues, mobility issues, is under medication, is afraid to stay alone at home fall in this category.
It is nothing to be ashamed and you are not too young or too old to own one. More and more teenagers are using med alert systems as well. Diseases such as Asthma, Heart Attacks make it necessary to have a personal emergency system handy.
Walmart is a highly popular store chain, beloved by thousands of Americans for their low prices and wide choice of offers. While browsing their online store shelves you may come across some medical alert buttons as well. For example, they have a huge stockpile of different LogicMark units, but they also present GreatCall products, like their highly popular Splash button.
The world’s first 2-way emergency pendant communicator. Emergencies can happen in all parts of a home and frequently right outside a home in the yard or driveway. So whether you are just checking in with a friend, need some quick help from a neighbor, or are in an emergency, your portable communicator pendant will allow you to communicate your message instantly and efficiently from anywhere in and around your home. All with ONE button activation. Safety – Carry the emergency call button all over your home and yard with you, even in the shower.
Address: Scotland , IN 47457, USA
Phone: (844) 895-0747
Major Cities we service around Indiana
More Cities We Service:
Scotland General Information
Scotland is an unincorporated community and census-designated place (CDP) in Taylor Township, Greene County, Indiana, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 134.
The Scotland post office was established in 1837. A majority of the early settlers were natives of the country of Scotland.
The Scotland Hotel was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1993.
U.S. - Latest - Google News Google News
A military family faces uncertainty over having another child with the help of IVF after Alabama’s Supreme Court ruling - CNN
- A military family faces uncertainty over having another child with the help of IVF after Alabama’s Supreme Court ruling CNN
- Haley: I didn’t say I agreed with Alabama IVF ruling The Hill
- Alabama hospital puts pause on IVF in wake of ruling saying frozen embryos are children WBAL TV Baltimore
- Alabama's Unhinged Embryo Ruling Shows Where the Anti-Abortion Movement Is Headed The New Republic
- Eye Opener: Alabama's largest hospital halts IVF treatments after ruling CBS News
Joe Biden dog Commander bit Secret Service agents at least 24 times - BBC.com
- Joe Biden dog Commander bit Secret Service agents at least 24 times BBC.com
- Bidens’ dog, Commander, bit Secret Service personnel in at least 24 incidents, records show CNN
- Secret Service Had to Adjust Tactics to Avoid Bites From Biden's Dog The New York Times
- Records show Biden dog, Commander, attacked Secret Service members at least 24 times Fox News
- Commander, Biden's banished German shepherd, had at least 25 biting incidents in a year USA TODAY
Scoop: NRSC pushes Senate GOP candidates on Mayorkas impeachment - Axios
- Scoop: NRSC pushes Senate GOP candidates on Mayorkas impeachment Axios
- Senate conservatives pressure McConnell on Mayorkas impeachment trial Axios
- Cruz: Senate GOP leadership should show ‘some backbone’ in bringing up Mayorkas impeachment trial The Hill
- Sen. Mike Lee and other Republicans push for Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas to be put on trial after impeachment Yahoo News
- Homeland Security Security Alejandro Mayorkas speaks to Christiane Amanpour and responds to impeachment CNN
- Russia denies US access to American-Russian former ballerina accused of treason - ABC News
- Gabby Petito: Parents reach deal with parents of alleged killer Brian Laundrie - BBC.com
Yakuza boss charged with conspiring to traffic nuclear materials - ABC News
- Yakuza boss charged with conspiring to traffic nuclear materials ABC News
- Feds charge Japanese Yakuza leader with nuclear materials trafficking CNBC
- Japanese crime boss busted for attempting to traffic nuke materials to Iran: feds New York Post
- Alleged yakuza leader charged with attempting to sell nuclear materials from Myanmar CNN
- Japanese yakuza accused of trying to sell uranium, plutonium to Iran The Washington Post
China to send new pandas to the San Diego Zoo - NBC News
- China to send new pandas to the San Diego Zoo NBC News
- Two giant pandas are moving to a California zoo in a rare loan from China CNN
- Panda Will Return To San Diego Zoo As China Plans To Resume Popular Diplomatic Gesture Forbes
- "Envoys of friendship": China set to send giant pandas to San Diego Zoo Axios
- China. to send San Diego Zoo more pandas this year WDSU New Orleans
U.S. Navy sailor based in Japan charged with espionage - NBC News
- U.S. Navy sailor based in Japan charged with espionage NBC News
- Japan-Based Chief Petty Officer Charged with Espionage - USNI News USNI News
- U.S. Navy Petty Officer Bryce Pedicini Charged With Espionage in Japan The Daily Beast
- U.S. Navy petty officer based in Japan charged with espionage CBS News
- Japan-based US Navy sailor accused of espionage BBC.com
Father whose toddler allegedly shot herself with his gun is first person to be charged under Michigan’s firearms storage law, prosecutor says - CNN
- Father whose toddler allegedly shot herself with his gun is first person to be charged under Michigan’s firearms storage law, prosecutor says CNN
- Genesee prosecutor: Flint dad 1st person charged with violating state's new gun storage law Detroit Free Press
- US man pleads not guilty after two-year-old daughter accidentally shoots herself The Guardian US
- After 2-year-old girl shoots self, man becomes first person charged under Michigan's gun storage law The Associated Press
- 3-year-old's family 'devastated' after she shot herself in Flint WJRT
- 'Like an addiction': Thousands of Americans fall prey to Mexican cartel timeshare scam - USA TODAY
Black teenager suspended over dreadlocks in Texas heads to court in CROWN Act case - The Hill
- Black teenager suspended over dreadlocks in Texas heads to court in CROWN Act case The Hill
- Darryl George: Trial begins to decide if Texas school district can restrict the length of male’s natural hair CNN
- 'He's not a criminal, he's a kid' | Supporters protest outside Barbers Hill ISD superintendent's home after newspaper ad KHOU.com
- Protesters gather near Texas superintendent’s home ahead of Darryl George hair trial NBC News
- 'Conform to Black hair': Protest held in Barbers Hill ISD superintendent's neighborhood ahead of trial over CROWN Act KPRC Click2Houston
The Memo: GOP on defense over Biden probe after Russian revelations - The Hill
- The Memo: GOP on defense over Biden probe after Russian revelations The Hill
- How a trusted FBI source became the center of a Washington scandal CNN
- Analysis | A new lens into the ongoing folly of Republican 'Russia hoax' rhetoric The Washington Post
- Raskin says FBI informant revelations 'destroy' Biden impeachment case; GOP downplays impact ABC News
- Jim Jordan Spirals When Asked About Losing His Star Biden Witness The New Republic
Biden calls Putin a ‘crazy S.O.B.’ and criticizes Trump’s Navalny comments during fundraiser - CNN
- Biden calls Putin a ‘crazy S.O.B.’ and criticizes Trump’s Navalny comments during fundraiser CNN
- Ukraine war live updates: Russia’s Putin flies on a nuclear-capable strategic bomber; Ukraine welcomes extra military support CNBC
- Biden comments a disgrace says Kremlin after he calls Putin a ‘crazy SOB’ The Guardian US
- Biden calls Putin 'a crazy SOB' and ridicules Trump at San Francisco fundraiser POLITICO
- Biden takes swipes at Trump, calls Putin a 'crazy SOB' at San Francisco campaign fundraiser CBS News
Haley said she'd stay in the race. She's not thinking past Super Tuesday - NPR
- Haley said she'd stay in the race. She's not thinking past Super Tuesday NPR
- What South Carolina Voters Should Hear About Donald Trump The Atlantic
- Haley looks to Trump’s trials as she commits to extending campaign CNN
- Election 2024 latest news: Nikki Haley looks beyond South Carolina primary The Washington Post
- South Carolina's Republican primary: What to watch as Haley tries to upset Trump in her home state The Associated Press
Haley bashes Trump on Russia as she seeks to gain ground in GOP primary - POLITICO
- Haley bashes Trump on Russia as she seeks to gain ground in GOP primary POLITICO
- Trump co-opts Navalny’s legacy as a smokescreen for his own legal morass CNN
- Rapist Who Wanted Vice President Dead Compares Self to Navalny The New Republic
- Donald Trump Alexei Navalny quote: In the candidate's town hall with Laura Ingraham on Fox News, what did he mean? Slate
- Haley accuses Trump of siding with a 'dictator and a tyrant' as she blasts him over lack of Putin criticism Fox News
Chase: Big rig catches on fire on 210 Freeway, suspect in custody after lengthy pursuit through SoCal - KABC-TV
- Chase: Big rig catches on fire on 210 Freeway, suspect in custody after lengthy pursuit through SoCal KABC-TV
- Stolen big rig burst into flames after pursuit in Southern California KTLA Los Angeles
- Pursuit comes to fiery end after driver ditches stolen big rig near Rancho Cucamonga NBC Southern California
- Stolen semi erupts into flames during high-speed pursuit on interstate WKRC TV Cincinnati
- Suspect in custody after big rig chase ends in fiery wreck FOX 11 Los Angeles
What are space nukes, the 'indiscriminate' satellite weapon raising tensions between Washington and Moscow? - CNBC
- What are space nukes, the 'indiscriminate' satellite weapon raising tensions between Washington and Moscow? CNBC
- Biden admin was working behind closed doors to dissuade Russia from testing space weapon POLITICO
- US has new intelligence on Russian nuclear capabilities in space CNN
- The first space war is coming. Here are 3 things the US must do to win Fox News
- Meet True Anamoly, the startup working to win America’s space race against Russia Vox.com
Who is on Donald Trump’s shortlist for vice-president? - The Independent
- Who is on Donald Trump’s shortlist for vice-president? The Independent
- Trump reveals VP shortlist includes DeSantis, Scott, Ramaswamy, Noem, Donalds, Gabbard Fox News
- Donald Trump's campaign: Ron DeSantis is not in veep discussion USA TODAY
- DeSantis, in Private Call, Sounds Off on Trump and Conservative News Media The New York Times
- Trump strategist slams DeSantis as 'sad little man' POLITICO
Alabama seeks to carry out 2nd execution using controversial nitrogen gas method - NPR
- Alabama seeks to carry out 2nd execution using controversial nitrogen gas method NPR
- Alabama inmate execution with nitrogen hypoxia could happen again USA TODAY
- Opponents of Alabama's nitrogen executions want nitrogen companies to withhold supply Fox News
- Kenneth Eugene Smith executed by nitrogen gas for 1988 murder-for-hire scheme Alabama Reflector
- Alabama seeks to perform second execution using nitrogen hypoxia CBS News
NYC hotel murder suspect had ‘blank eyes’ as he allegedly choked former Florida coworker in past attack, woman says - New York Post
- NYC hotel murder suspect had ‘blank eyes’ as he allegedly choked former Florida coworker in past attack, woman says New York Post
- Arizona prosecutor refuses to extradite SoHo hotel murder suspect to New York The Guardian US
- Soho 54 killer choked ANOTHER woman in Florida in April telling her 'I'm sorry I have to kill you' but was all Daily Mail
- Arizona Will Not Extradite NYC Hotel Murder Suspect, Calling Bragg Untrustworthy The New York Times
- Arizona won't extradite SoHo murder suspect to NYC, takes dig at Manhattan DA Bragg NBC New York
- Minnesota man suspected in slaying of Los Angeles woman found in refrigerator - NBC News
16-year-old nonbinary student Nex Benedict's death was not caused by injuries from school fight: police - New York Post
- 16-year-old nonbinary student Nex Benedict's death was not caused by injuries from school fight: police New York Post
- 'Did Not Die As A Result Of Trauma': Owasso Police Detail Nex Benedict's Death, Family Issues New Statement News On 6
- Nex Benedict: Death of Oklahoma teen after fight in school has LGBTQ+ advocates seeking answers CNN
- Oklahoma banned trans students from bathrooms. Now a bullied student is dead The Independent
- Oklahoma student dies one day after fight in high school bathroom NBC News
New York AG says she'll seize Donald Trump's property if he can't pay $454 million civil fraud debt - The Associated Press
- New York AG says she'll seize Donald Trump's property if he can't pay $454 million civil fraud debt The Associated Press
- Donald Trump Will Owe $1 Million in Interest on Fine Within Days Newsweek
- Grant Cardone to Team: "Immediately Discontinue All Underwriting on New York City Real Estate" Yahoo Finance
- Letitia James says she will seize Trump’s assets if he fails to pay $355m fraud fine The Guardian US
- US justice systems 'have all suffered' in Trump ruling aftermath: Jonathan Fahey Fox Business
Texas county issues local state of emergency ahead of solar eclipse - CBS News
- Texas county issues local state of emergency ahead of solar eclipse CBS News
- Texas county issues disaster declaration ahead of eclipse Bay News 9
- North Texas students getting ready for learning experience that comes with total solar eclipse FOX 4 News Dallas-Fort Worth
- A total solar eclipse is coming. Here's what you need to know. San Antonio Express-News
- 'It's hard to imagine:' Gatesville anticipates population to double for eclipse weekend, community prepares for the masses KWTX
James Biden ‘contradicted’ himself during testimony on brother’s involvement in family business: GOP lawmakers - Fox News
- James Biden ‘contradicted’ himself during testimony on brother’s involvement in family business: GOP lawmakers Fox News
- Biden's brother used his name to promote a hospital chain. Then it collapsed. POLITICO
- James Biden grilled behind closed doors in critical interview with Republicans as GOP looks for lifeline in impeachment probe CNN
- James Biden Rebuts Allegations Against His Brother in Impeachment Testimony The New York Times
- Morning Report — GOP’s Biden impeachment probe teeters The Hill
Linn County man charged with murder in Lily Lake case - KCRG
- Linn County man charged with murder in Lily Lake case KCRG
- Second suspect charged after Marion woman's body is found in Amana Lily Lake KGAN TV
- Linn County Attorney files motion to increase bond for man charged with kidnapping Marion woman kwwl.com
- Hiawatha man accused of kidnapping woman who was found dead in Amana The Gazette
- Arrest made in connection to body found at eastern Iowa lake WHO TV 13 Des Moines News & Weather
Poll: Majority of voters think Biden is too old for another term - Axios
- Poll: Majority of voters think Biden is too old for another term Axios
- 2/21/24 - 2024 Election: Biden Holds On To Slight Lead Over Trump, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Trump Gets Higher Marks On Age, Mental & Physical Fitness; Biden Does Better On Ethics, Empathy & Temperament Quinnipiac University Poll
- Poll shows Biden's lead over Trump shrinking in 2024 matchup as concerns over physical fitness grow Fox News
- Biden holds 4-point lead over Trump in Quinnipiac poll The Hill
- Trump tops Biden on age and mental and physical fitness in new poll The Independent
Trump team insists RNC funds wouldn't cover his legal bills, as party leadership change looms - ABC News
- Trump team insists RNC funds wouldn't cover his legal bills, as party leadership change looms ABC News
- Lara Trump suggests GOP voters would support the RNC paying Trump’s legal bills NBC News
- Lara Trump: Republicans Want RNC to Pay Donald's Legal Bills The Daily Beast
- Trump Bid Would Get RNC Cash With Lara Trump as Co Chair Bloomberg
- Lara Trump Says Republicans 'Absolutely' Want To Pay Trump's Legal Bills Newsweek
Jeffries names potential GOP allies in Ukraine aid fight - Axios
- Jeffries names potential GOP allies in Ukraine aid fight Axios
- Opinion | If Republicans want to help Trump, they should pass Ukraine aid now The Washington Post
- Best Way To Honor Navalny, NATO Chief Says, Is Ensuring Russia's Defeat In Ukraine Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty
- Republicans Push For Discharge Petition Against Mike Johnson Newsweek
- White House uses GOP recess as tool to hammer inaction on Ukraine aid POLITICO
Audrii Cunningham: What we know about the Texas 11-year-old - KCCI Des Moines
- Audrii Cunningham: What we know about the Texas 11-year-old KCCI Des Moines
- Audrii Cunningham remembered as radiant fifth grader after family friend is charged with her murder CNN
- Audrii Cunningham case: From missing person to Don McDougal arrest USA TODAY
- Family friend of 11-year-old Texas girl held on murder charge KMBC Kansas City
- Man Accused of Murdering Audrii Cunningham Was Family Friend: Sheriff PEOPLE
Biden weighs invoking executive authority to stage border crackdown ahead of 2024 election - CBS News
- Biden weighs invoking executive authority to stage border crackdown ahead of 2024 election CBS News
- Biden considering new executive action to restrict asylum at the border, sources say CNN
- Biden reportedly considers bypassing Congress to crackdown on migration at US-Mexico border – live The Guardian US
- How Biden's possible restrictions on migrants could impact New York City and New York State WABC-TV
- White House Weighing Executive Actions On The Border — With Immigration Powers Used By Trump HuffPost
Everyone's Laughing At What Jimmy Kimmel Said About Donald Trump's Sneakers - The Spun
- Everyone's Laughing At What Jimmy Kimmel Said About Donald Trump's Sneakers The Spun
- Trump's high-top sneakers sell out hours after launch Axios
- Trump hocks $399 shoes to help you pay the millions he owes for fraud USA TODAY
- Trump launches a sneaker line NBC News
- Trump debuts line of $399 sneakers, one day after $355 million fraud judgment NPR
Ruby Franke claims she was deceived by a 'dark delusion' as she is sentenced - The Independent
- Ruby Franke claims she was deceived by a 'dark delusion' as she is sentenced The Independent
- Ruby Franke sobs at sentencing, blames child abuse on being 'deceived' Business Insider
- Ruby Franke's attorney reveals whether disgraced '8 Passengers' will appeal prison sentence Page Six
- Ruby Franke, a Former YouTube Host, Sentenced for Child Abuse The New York Times
- YouTuber Arrested For Child Abuse Claims She Was Deceived By "Dark Delusion" NDTV
Girl dies after sand hole at Florida beach collapses on her - The Guardian US
- Girl dies after sand hole at Florida beach collapses on her The Guardian US
- BSO names girl killed in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea beach tragedy Miami Herald
- Girl Dies After Digging Hole at Florida Beach, Authorities Say The New York Times
- A girl dies after a sand hole on a Florida beach collapses NPR
- 7-year-old girl dies after getting trapped in sand at Lauderdale-by-the-Sea beach NBC 6 South Florida
Speeding Seattle officer who struck and killed student will not face charges - The Guardian US
- Speeding Seattle officer who struck and killed student will not face charges The Guardian US
- Explained: Why US Cop Who Killed Indian Student Was Freed By Court NDTV
- No criminal charges will be filed against Seattle officer that struck Jaahnavi Kandula, prosecutors say KING5.com
- SPD officer that hit and killed Jaahnavi Kandula in crosswalk will not face charges KIRO Seattle
- King County Prosecutors Decline to Charge SPD Officer for Killing Pedestrian The Stranger
Man pleads guilty in 2023 kidnapping of 9-year-old New York girl - NBC News
- Man pleads guilty in 2023 kidnapping of 9-year-old New York girl NBC News
- Man who abducted girl from New York camping trip pleads guilty to kidnapping and sexual assault CNN
- Man pleads guilty to kidnapping girl in Moreau Lake State Park, faces 47 years to life in prison WNYT NewsChannel 13
- Creep admits to abusing 9-year-old girl after kidnapping her from NY campground New York Post
- Craig Ross Jr. pleads guilty to kidnapping and predatory sexual assault NEWS10 ABC
Wisconsin school district releases tape of Black superintendent's comments that led to resignation - The Associated Press
- Wisconsin school district releases tape of Black superintendent's comments that led to resignation The Associated Press
- Radio show interview of former Green Bay School District Superintendent Claude Tiller released Green Bay Press Gazette
- Green Bay schools release tape of first Black superintendent's comments that preceded resignation Channel3000.com - WISC-TV3
- Recording of former Green Bay superintendent Claude Tiller's hot mic comments released WBAY
- Recording of former superintendent Claude Tiller's hot mic comments released WEAU
coal climate change Obama Trump Biden appeals court moratorium energy - NPR
- coal climate change Obama Trump Biden appeals court moratorium energy NPR
- Federal appeals court kills Obama-era moratorium on coal leasing Fox News
- Appeals court tosses Obama-era federal coal leasing moratorium The Hill
- Court lifts federal coal sales moratorium in a setback for Dems and environmentalists FOX 31 Denver
- 9th Circ. Says Federal Coal Lease Ban Case 'Is Moot' Law360
NYC's non-citizen voting law ruled unconstitutional on appeal - POLITICO
- NYC's non-citizen voting law ruled unconstitutional on appeal POLITICO
- New York City law to let non-citizen's vote ruled unconstitutional in appellate court Fox News
- NYC law that would have allowed 800K non-citizens to vote struck as unconstitutional by appeals court: 'Enacted in violation' New York Post
- Appeals court rules NYC law allowing noncitizens to vote in local elections violates state constitution The Hill
- Appellate court finds NYC's noncitizen voting law unconstitutional Gothamist
Tony Evers urges Wisconsin Supreme Court to reconsider congressional maps - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Tony Evers urges Wisconsin Supreme Court to reconsider congressional maps Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Wisconsin's Progressive Gerrymander Coup - WSJ The Wall Street Journal
- The Milwaukee suburb expected to see the biggest change after redistricting TMJ4 News
- New Wisconsin legislative maps are a win for democracy Vox.com
- The GOP's Gerrymandered Grip on Wisconsin Elections Is About to Break Vanity Fair
Biden announces $1.2 billion in student debt forgiveness - Los Angeles Times
- Biden announces $1.2 billion in student debt forgiveness Los Angeles Times
- Biden Cancels $1.2 Billion in Student Loan Debt for 150,000 Borrowers The New York Times
- Biden Student Loan Relief: Desperate Politics National Review
- FACT SHEET: President Biden Cancels Student Debt for more than 150,000 Student Loan Borrowers Ahead of Schedule The White House
- Keller @ Large: Student loan forgiveness isn't turning into kudos for Biden CBS Boston
One of two adult suspects in Chiefs parade shooting makes first court appearance - WDAF FOX4 Kansas City
- One of two adult suspects in Chiefs parade shooting makes first court appearance WDAF FOX4 Kansas City
- Alleged shooter at Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl celebration told police he was 'just being stupid': affidavit Yahoo News
- Chiefs parade and rally shooting suspect makes first court appearance KMBC Kansas City
- 2 adults charged with murder of Lisa Lopez-Galvan at Chiefs parade: 'We are not done yet' KCUR
- Family of Kansas City shooting suspect Lyndell Mays posts GoFundMe to get him through ‘tragic time’ New York Post
Catholic migrant shelter battles Texas AG, who wants to shut it down - NBC News
- Catholic migrant shelter battles Texas AG, who wants to shut it down NBC News
- Texas AG moves to shut down El Paso's migrant shelter 'Annunciation House' KFOX El Paso
- Ken Paxton moves to shut down Catholic nonprofit that helps migrants Houston Chronicle
- Texas AG sues Annunciation House, seeks to revoke its ability to operate in state KTSM 9 News
- Annunciation House targeted by Texas AG in latest escalation of state immigration enforcement El Paso Matters
Biden admin's botched financial aid rollout under investigation by watchdog - Fox Business
- Biden admin's botched financial aid rollout under investigation by watchdog Fox Business
- FAFSA Social Security glitch is finally getting fixed USA TODAY
- Rutgers, other NJ colleges extend student acceptance dates due to FAFSA delays NorthJersey.com
- New FAFSA 'loophole' lets grandparents help pay for college without affecting financial aid eligibility CNBC
- The Loophole for Grandparents in the New FAFSA Rules The New York Times
Federal judge affirms MyPillow's Mike Lindell must pay $5M in election data dispute - The Associated Press
- Federal judge affirms MyPillow's Mike Lindell must pay $5M in election data dispute The Associated Press
- Mike Lindell must pay a Nevada man after election data dispute The Washington Post
- My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell must pay $5 million to election data debunker, federal judge confirms CNN
- MyPillow Guy Must Pay $5 Million To Man Who Proved Him Wrong Yahoo! Voices
- Judge: Lindell Must Pay Man Who Debunked His Election Claims The Daily Beast
Study: 42% of American adults know someone who died from an overdose - WBUR News
- Study: 42% of American adults know someone who died from an overdose WBUR News
- America's drug overdose crisis has profound ripple effects Axios
- More Americans grieving as overdose deaths mount, RAND says USA TODAY
- 2 in 5 U.S. adults say they know someone who died from drug overdose PBS NewsHour
- About 42% of US adults know someone who died by overdose, new survey finds CNN
Freedom Caucus pushes Speaker Johnson for full-year CR in absence of policy concessions - The Hill
- Freedom Caucus pushes Speaker Johnson for full-year CR in absence of policy concessions The Hill
- Speaker Mike Johnson once again stuck in the middle as funding deadline looms CNN
- Opinion: An absolute waste of time The Atlanta Journal Constitution
- 'Why would we proceed': House conservatives float yearlong spending stopgap as deadline looms POLITICO
- House is heading toward "nuclear" war over Ukraine funding, one top House GOP leader says CBS News
Burnsville shooting: Search warrant reveals more details about fatal incident - FOX 9 Minneapolis-St. Paul
- Burnsville shooting: Search warrant reveals more details about fatal incident FOX 9 Minneapolis-St. Paul
- Sex assault report prompted response before Burnsville shooting, court documents say KSTP
- Wabasha holds candlelight vigil honoring fallen officer. - Wabasha holds candlelight vigil honoring fallen officer. KTTC
- Minnesota shooter who killed 2 police officers and a paramedic ID'd, had lost right to own guns Yahoo News
- BCA says Shannon Gooden used multiple guns to kill 2 Burnsville police officers and paramedic Star Tribune
Indiana lawmakers join GOP-led states trying to target college tenure - The Associated Press
- Indiana lawmakers join GOP-led states trying to target college tenure The Associated Press
- SB 202 Passes House Education Committee | Local | wlfi.com wlfi.com
- Bill threatens profs who don't give "intellectual diversity" Inside Higher Ed
- S.B. 202 slated for Wednesday House hearing | Campus | purdueexponent.org Purdue Exponent
- Terre Haute Mayor Sakbun shares thoughts on Senate Bill 202 MyWabashValley.com
Fani Willis Faces Double Whammy in Fight to Keep her Job - Newsweek
- Fani Willis Faces Double Whammy in Fight to Keep her Job Newsweek
- Judge in Trump Georgia case in 'unenviable position' as final arguments loom Fox News
- DA Fani Willis testified she paid cash during trips with top prosecutor. One winery host remembers her paying in paper bills CNN
- Fani Willis ethics case may reverberate long after judge decision: Experts ABC News
- An Explosive Hearing in Trump's Georgia Election Case The New York Times
Colorado man dies after bite from Gila monster he illegally kept as a pet - CNN
- Colorado man dies after bite from Gila monster he illegally kept as a pet CNN
- Gila monster bites, kills Colorado man, 34, who owned venomous reptile USA TODAY
- Gila monster 'latched' onto owner's hand, animal control report says 9News.com KUSA
- Colorado man dies after being bitten by pet Gila monster BBC.com
- Lizard owner dies after being bitten by pet named Winston New York Post
Boeing's head of 737 Max program loses job after midair blowout - CBS News
- Boeing's head of 737 Max program loses job after midair blowout CBS News
- Boeing removes head of 737 Max program in wake of safety incidents CNN
- The Alaska Airlines panel blowout just cost an 18-year Boeing veteran his job. Where does the company go from here? Fortune
- Boeing 737 Executive to Exit After Alaska Blowout The Wall Street Journal
- Boeing replaces head of troubled 737 Max program CNBC
- Despite the deluge, California still behind on rain, snowpack - KTLA Los Angeles
Red states that have resisted Medicaid expansion are feeling pressure to give up - NPR
- Red states that have resisted Medicaid expansion are feeling pressure to give up NPR
- Republican legislative leaders brush off governor's objections to Medicaid expansion Mississippi Today
- Georgia has the nation's only Medicaid work requirement. Mississippi could be next The Associated Press
- Mississippi lawmakers make move to make Medicaid coverage available to thousands more WAPT Jackson
- Southern Lawmakers Rethink Long-Standing Opposition to Medicaid Expansion - KFF Health News Kaiser Health News
Supreme Court sounds skeptical of cross-state air pollution rule - Roll Call
- Supreme Court sounds skeptical of cross-state air pollution rule Roll Call
- Supreme Court signals skepticism over Biden ‘good neighbor’ smog plan CNN
- Supreme Court will hear challenge to EPA's 'good neighbor' rule that limits pollution NPR
- Court to hear argument in appeals to halt “Good Neighbor” ozone regulation SCOTUSblog
- Supreme Court Seems Ready to Block a Biden Plan on Air Pollution The New York Times
Early voting in Texas: Tracking primary turnout - KXAN.com
- Early voting in Texas: Tracking primary turnout KXAN.com
- Early voting in Texas primary: Where and when to vote in Central Texas Austin American-Statesman
- 2024 Texas early voting locations near me and early voting hours KHOU.com
- All Dallas Morning News recommendations in the March primary The Dallas Morning News
- 2024 Houston primary voting locations: Search our map Houston Chronicle
Harvard officials denounce 'antisemitic' photo shared by student groups - ABC News
- Harvard officials denounce 'antisemitic' photo shared by student groups ABC News
- 'Despicable'. Harvard student and faculty groups denounced over antisemitic cartoon The Boston Globe
- Feb. 21: Official says firm evidence that hostages received meds would indicate talks can succeed The Times of Israel
- Harvard denounces ‘profoundly offensive’ antisemitic image circulated by pro-Palestinian campus groups CNN
- At Harvard, Some Wonder What It Will Take to Stop the Spiral Yahoo News
LAPD releases body cam video of officer fatally shooting UCLA grad holding a plastic fork - USA TODAY
- LAPD releases body cam video of officer fatally shooting UCLA grad holding a plastic fork USA TODAY
- Family of man shot by LAPD over plastic fork grapples with grief as video is released Los Angeles Times
- LAPD releases body camera footage of fatal shooting of man holding plastic fork ABC News
- LAPD fatally shoots man holding plastic fork FOX 11 Los Angeles
- US Cops Kill Man Holding A Plastic Fork, Act Caught On Camera NDTV
Remarks as Prepared for Delivery by First Lady Jill Biden to Announce the $100 Million ARPA-H Sprint for Women’s Health - The White House
- Remarks as Prepared for Delivery by First Lady Jill Biden to Announce the $100 Million ARPA-H Sprint for Women’s Health The White House
- Jill Biden announces $100 million for ‘life-changing’ research and development into women’s health PBS NewsHour
- In Mass., First Lady announces $100M for women's health R&D WCVB Boston
- White House commits $100M for women's health research Axios
- Jill Biden Announces $100 Million for 'Life-Changing' Research and Development Into Women's Health U.S. News & World Report
Healey administration revokes Milton grant due to MBTA housing law noncompliance - NBC10 Boston
- Healey administration revokes Milton grant due to MBTA housing law noncompliance NBC10 Boston
- Make Milton an example The Boston Globe
- Battenfeld: Heavy-handed Healey crushing dissent by punishing communities and voters Boston Herald
- Mass. revokes town's grant after voters reject MBTA housing plan WCVB Boston
- Milton to start losing out on state grants after rejecting law aimed at building more housing Boston.com
100 Days Until Hurricane Season | Weather.com - The Weather Channel
- 100 Days Until Hurricane Season | Weather.com The Weather Channel
- Map Shows Where 'Explosive' Hurricanes Could Hit Newsweek
- 2024 hurricane season: AccuWeather warning dangerous months ahead News-Press
- Explosive 2024 Atlantic Hurricane Season Predicted: Forecasters Patch
- Hurricane season 2024: Here’s what to look for in the tropics this year Fox Weather
Biden holds cash edge as Trump, Haley burn through funds - Axios
- Biden holds cash edge as Trump, Haley burn through funds Axios
- Republicans fret about Trump's fundraising machine Financial Times
- Biden and Trump FEC filings show lagging cash on hand - POLITICO POLITICO
- Trump's Growing Money Troubles Extend to His Campaign U.S. News & World Report
- What We Know About Donald Trump's Cash Troubles Vanity Fair
Satellite Images Show 'Firehose' Atmospheric River Aimed at California - Newsweek
- Satellite Images Show 'Firehose' Atmospheric River Aimed at California Newsweek
- California Storm Brought Flooding, Mudslides | Weather.com The Weather Channel
- Atmospheric river continues to batter Southern California USA TODAY
- Soaked California faces another day of flood watches as Los Angeles already hits yearly rainfall average NBC News
- The Daily Weather Update from FOX Weather: Atmospheric river winds down in California Fox Weather